Life doesn't need to changeCareers
Immediate vacancies exist within our dynamic, rewarding and progressive multi-disciplinary team.
CDA Care is operational throughout South and West Wales and is recognised for ‘excellence’ in the quality of care and support provided.
CDA Care specialises in the provision of Domiciliary Care and Respite at Home Services for Older People and Younger Adults with Physical Disabilities and or Sensory Impairment.
We are especially keen in meeting with individuals both experienced and new to the profession that match our standards, and have a desire to make a positive difference to the lives of the people we support.
Full Driving Licence and availability of a Car Essential
- Comprehensive Induction Program
- All necessary training and support to achieve a QCF in Health and Social Care
- Extensive On-Going Training
- Career Progression Opportunities
- A Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Recommend a friend referral reward scheme
- 28 days annual leave
- Flexible shift patterns
- Free enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Certificate
- Registered Managers
- Support Managers
- ECM Coordinators
- Team Leaders
- Senior Support Workers
- Support Workers
- Administration Staff
Contact us aboutCareers
We will get back to you as soon as we canContact us