Life doesn't need to changeCost of care
CDA Care will guarantee there will be NO financial surprises, and you can be assured there are no hidden fees. We are regulated by the Care Inspectorate Wales (CIW).
Our visiting care service is designed by you and your needs. Everybody is different and that's why we take the time to understand your unique requirements.
With home visits from as little as 30 mins per week and up to several a day, as well as the option of overnight support, we have the experience and flexibility to meet your care needs.
Our service will remain flexible and can be adapted to your changing requirements.
Visiting care fees
Here’s an outline of our visiting care fees:
- Prices start from £18.50 per hour for one-to-one personal home care
- Flexible costs for visits lasting 30, 45 or 60 minutes
- Prices depend on your location and specific care needs, with differences for overnight care and support provided during weekends and bank holidays
- Call-out fee of £3.50 per visit to cover travel costs
- Free home visit from your local care specialist to assess your needs (for care lasting more than a month) and ongoing support from a dedicated contact to ensure you're happy with our service
Your quote for visiting care will be confirmed once your local care assessor has visited you at home to finalise your care plan and double-check we have everything is covered.
Direct payments accepted
If you're receiving social care funding through your local authority for visiting care and have opted for 'direct payments', we are able to accept top-ups to these payments.
By opting for direct payments, you have the flexibility to choose your care provider rather than this being arranged for you by your local authority. You can organise this care yourself and pay for it directly, topping up the payments if needed.
Contact us aboutCost of care
We will get back to you as soon as we canContact us