Responsible IndividualGrant Griffiths
- Level 5 Health & Social Care
- All Wales Manual Handling Train the Trainer
- MMCA Accredited
- Train The Trainer Social wellbeing Act 2014
- Level 3 Safeguarding
- 9 Years' experience in delivering Adult Services
Registered Manager – CarmarthenshireMichelle Horsecroft
- 26 years Industry experience
- Michelle continue to engage in voluntary activities during her spare time, supporting individuals with learning disabilities
- QCF Level 5 qualified
During my many years of experience I have learnt it essential to listen to people and that every individual's situation is unique. Flexibility and adapting services to meet the needs of the individual is key, whilst fully engaging the client and Care Worker in the planning and reviewing process.
Registered ManagerNicola Hodges
I have almost 20 years' experience in Health and Social Care
- Level 5 Diploma Leadership for Health and Social care
- MMCA Accredited
- Level 3 safeguarding
- SSKIN Bundle Accredited
I am passionate about my work, and committed to the wellbeing and happiness of the people we support.
Registered ManagerSonali Perera
I have 15 years of experience in Domiciliary Care.
- Masters in Health and Social Care
- QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
I offer strong dedication and commitment to values and ethos of the profession, leading others to maintain a high standard of performance by placing emphasis on excellence.
Finance ManagerSharon Halfpenny
Sharon has many years of experience working within Finance and Payroll. Sharon has worked in various sectors – construction, accountancy practice and health and social care.
Sharon heads up the Finance and Payroll departments for CDA Care.
Human Resources ManagerCarys Francis
- Extended Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Level 5 CIPD Diploma in Applied Human Resources
- 8 years' experience working in the domiciliary care sector
I pride myself in working collaboratively with the management team of CDA Care in order to achieve organisational goals and objectives.
Training ManagerChantelle Jones
- Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Level 3 Award in Assessing Competence in the Workplace
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- IQA Award
- Level 5 ILM Business (in progress)
I am passionate about upskilling the workforce to ensure we provide the highest quality of care to all service users, whilst promoting staff personal and professional development, without limitation.