For 20 years Dave has operated throughout Europe, running large Organisations within Engineering and Finance.
Dave is tasked with the strategic development and direction of CDA Care.
Clinical DirectorDr. Ceri Todd
Ceri qualified in 1992, and has been delivering GP services for over 20 years. Ceri is presently Honorary Senior Clinical Lecturer at Swansea University Medical School.
Ceri offers CDA Care valuable and extensive local experience working within the Health and Social Care sector.
Clinical DirectorDr. Amrita Amin
Amrita qualified in 1996, and has been delivering GP services for over 12 years and is a qualified General Surgeon.
Amrita is presently assisting in the development of bespoke training packages for CDA Care.
Registered Manager – CarmarthenshireMichelle Horsecroft
- 26 years Industry experience
- Michelle continue to engage in voluntary activities during her spare time, supporting individuals with learning disabilities
- QCF Level 5 qualified
- "During my many years of experience I have learnt it essential to listen to people and that every individual's situation is unique. Flexibility and adapting services to meet the needs of the individual is key, whilst fully engaging the client and Care Worker in the planning and reviewing process"
Registered ManagerKelly Holloway
I possess 14 years' experience in delivering Domiciliary Care in various settings.
- Access to Nursing
- Access to Health Science
- Level 5 Health and Social Care
- MMCA Accredited
My passion is my work, and positively influencing the lives of the people we support.
Responsible IndividualGrant Griffiths
- Level 5 Health & Social Care
- All Wales Manual Handling Train the Trainer
- MMCA Accredited
- Train The Trainer Social wellbeing Act 2014
- Level 3 Safeguarding
- 9 Years' experience in delivering Adult Services